Wayuu Belt - ColombiaGlobal Handmade Hope - Glory Projects
Wayuu belt from Colombia. Wear tied or with a lace through buckle (this item is not included.)
- Color: White to off-white, canary yellow to goldenrod, medium to dark brown
- Pattern: Herringbone and fish
- Materials: Dyed cotton cord
- Dimensions: 42 inches long x 3 inches wide
- Fair Trade product from Colombia
Weaving is a symbol of wisdom and creativity among wayuu women. Each belt has unique color palette and combination of geometric patterns that represent it's owner.