Wayuu Belt - ColombiaGlobal Handmade Hope - Glory Projects
Wayuu belt from Colombia. Wear tied or with a lace through buckle (this item is not included.)
- Color: White to off-white, hot pink to magenta, cyan to cerulean blue, light to medium gray
- Pattern: Herringbone and zigzag
- Materials: Dyed cotton cord
- Dimensions: 42 inches long x 3 inches wide
- Fair Trade product from Colombia
Weaving is a symbol of wisdom and creativity among wayuu women. Find the belt that expresses your individuality with a unique color palette and combination of geometric patterns.