Trend Setter - Brown and White Cana Flecha Cuff Bracelets - Set of 3 - ColombiaGlobal Handmade Hope - Fair Trade Gifts, Jewelry, Clothing, Home decor, Holiday Items, Bath & Body
These unique and hand-woven ca̱a flecha cuff bracelets are hand crafted in Colombia. Ca̱a Flecha is tall grass native to South America which is cut into strips, sun-dried, dyed, and woven by Colombian artisans that utilize ancestral pre-Colombian weaving techniques.
- The set of 3 bracelets vary in size and are approximately 1/2" wide to 3/4" wideåÊ
- Cuffs are open back to fit all wrist sizes
- Great gifts with a cause for guys and girls
- Naturally dyed and woven tall grass leaves
- Color pallet varies from brown and white to black and white due to natural materials used
- Pictures shown below indicate the vast amount of patterns
- Patterns will vary and will be hand selected for you
- Sustainable, eco-friendly jewelry
- This is a fair trade product from Colombia
These cuffs are hand made by a cooperative of women in Colombia working together to sustainably harvest, dry and hand-color indigenous materials to create unique jewelry. Their inspiration comes from their colorful cultural traditions and teachings of finding beauty in Mother Nature's abundant gifts.åÊ Their desire is to teach the children to incorporate these ideals with building a strong economic and community-based future for themselves. These cuffs are hand made so the patterns will vary.