Third Time is the Charm - Cana Flecha Cuff Bracelets - Set of 3 - Red Tones - ColombiaGlobal Handmade Hope - Fair Trade Gifts, Jewelry, Clothing, Home decor, Holiday Items, Bath & Body
Red is the color of love, excitement and passion and if you love red this set of 3 cana flecha cuff bracelets is right up your alley! åÊThese cuffs will certainly make a statement on your wrist!
Hand-woven ca̱a flecha cuffs are hand crafted in Colombia. Ca̱a Flecha, tall grass native to South America, is made into strips and is sun-dried, dyed and woven by Colombian artisans that utilize ancestral pre-Colombian weaving techniques.
- Ca̱a flecha cuffs approximately 3/8 "in. width.åÊ
- Set incudes 3 cuff bracelets
- Cuffs are open back to fit all wrist sizes
- Great gifts with a cause
- Naturally dyed and woven tall grass leaves
- Color pallet: variety of red tones
- Pictures show samples of the vast variety of designs
- Sustainable, eco-friendly jewelry
- Patterns and red color tones will vary and can not åÊbe specified
- This is a fair trade product from Colombia
This cuff is made by a cooperative of women in Colombia working together to sustainably harvest, dry and hand-color indigenous materials to create unique jewelry. Their inspiration comes from their colorful cultural traditions and teachings of finding beauty in Mother Nature's abundant gifts.åÊ Their desire is to teach the children to incorporate these ideals with building a strong economic and community-based future for themselves.åÊ