Tagua Ring Assortment - ColombiaGlobal Handmade Hope - Glory Projects
These hand carved rings are made from tagua seeds found in the rainforest. Each piece is a unique gift from mother nature that creates a fashion statement you can wear.
- Type 1: Comes is a base color with a slight to expressive marbling of white and black intermixed
- Base colors: Magenta, Dark to Forest Green, Maroon to Brown, Black
- Type 2: Generally comes in a black base with a geometric or Animal print design. Some designs may have other colors like orange, yellow, purple, pink, light blue, and lime green.
- Ring Size: 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8
- Dimensions: 20 to 35mm wide
- Sustainable, natural material, hand carved, hand painted
- Fair Trade product of Colombia
- Materials: Tagua nut, lacquer
Made by a woman's group in Colombia whose inspiration come from their rich and vibrant culture. Their goal is to teach their children to incorporate culture and sustainable practices into all business models.