Small African Trade Bead Ring - South AfricaGlobal Handmade Hope - Glory Projects
Trade beads are hundreds of years old; they were once used as the monetary system in Africa. These small trade beads have been gathered from all across Africa and sewn into this fashion statement ring. Tiny seed beads are woven onto elastic cord to form the ring itself, which adjusts to your finger size.
- Base Colors: Brown, blue, red, black, green
- Materials: Seed beads, hand painted beads, recycled glass, polished stones
- Variety of colors and beads
- Ring Size: Semi-adjustable with stretch
- Dimensions: 27 mm wide
- Sustainable, recycled, natural materials, stones
- Each ring is unique and variations will occur
- Fair Trade product of South Africa
Trade beads are hundreds of years old and gathered from all across Africa. The beads were once used as the monetary system and a sign of social status. They are made of natural materials and hand painted so that each item is as unique as its owner.