Rwandan Sisal Bowl With Handles and Lid - Shades of Beige and Ivory - Rwandatrading for treasures
The warm and cozy beige and ivory tones of sisal bowl and lid has been sustainably harvested, dried and woven together with create this piece.
- Materials:åÊnatural fibers, sisalåÊ
- Color: åÊtones of beige and ivory
- Dimensions: 7" wide by 4" deepåÊ
- The bowl easily wipes clean after use
- This is a fair trade product from Rwanda
These bowls have been a part of the Rwandan culture for thousands of years, but it was only after the genocide of 1994 that they became a source of income for many families.åÊThe proceeds aid in providing health care, schooling, and consoling for the community.åÊEach bowl is unique and represents the hopes of many women and their families.