Tagua Pebble Necklace Purple - ColombiaGlobal Handmade Hope - Glory Projects
Eco friendly necklace set makes for the perfect statement piece with any outfit!
- This necklace handmade with naturally dyed and colored tagua seed beads.
- Hand-strung onto purple waxed cords made from sustainable practices with high fashion.
- Necklace cord is approximately 10 inches, entire necklace is approximately 17 inches.
- Tagua bead is approximately 1.75 inches.
- Features yellow bombona seed closure bead.
A cooperative of women in Colombia work together to sustainably harvest, dry and hand-color indigenous seeds to create unique jewelry. Their inspiration comes from their colorful cultural traditions and teachings of finding beauty in Mother Nature's abundant gifts. Their desire is to teach the children to incorporate these ideals with building a strong economic and community-based future for themselves.