Bombona Necklace Green - ColombiaGlobal Handmade Hope - Glory Projects
This stylish necklace is made of hand batiked bombona seeds create a sustainable fashion statement necklace. Silver tone accent beads and Acai seeds add a nice splash of pizzazz and create a fashion forward necklace.
- Materials: Bombona seeds, silver tone colored beads, Acai seed beads, waxed cotton cord
- Adjustable slip-knot waxed cotton cord
- The knot allows you to easily change the length
- Dimension when fully extended: approx. 15.14" long
- Earth friendly and sustainably handmade item
- This is a fair trade product from Colombia
Handmade by a cooperative of women in Colombia working together to sustainably harvest, dry and hand-color indigenous seeds to create unique jewelry. Their inspiration comes from their colorful cultural traditions and teachings of finding beauty in Mother Nature's abundant gifts. Their desire is to teach the children to incorporate these ideals with building a strong economic and community-based future for themselves.