It's a Colorful World Multi Colored Cana Flecha Bracelets - Set of 5 - ColombiaGlobal Handmade Hope - Fair Trade Gifts, Jewelry, Clothing, Home decor, Holiday Items, Bath & Body
Color, color, color!!!! If you love colors, you will love these unique and hand-woven Cana Flecha cuff bracelets hand crafted in Colombia. Cana Flecha is a tall grass native to South America and is cut into strips, sun-dried, dyed, and woven by Colombian artisans that utilize ancestral pre-Colombian weaving techniques.
- Set Includes 5 cuff bracelets.
- All cuffs are approximately 1/4 inch wide
- Each cuff will differ in color and pattern (pink, blue, brown, green, yellow, red, orange, etc.)
- Cuffs are open back to fit all wrist sizes
- Great gifts with a cause
- Naturally dyed and woven tall grass leaves
- Patterns and colors vary and can not be specified
- Pictures shown below illustrate a few examples
- Sustainable, eco-friendly jewelry
- This is a fair trade product from Colombia
These cuffs are made by a cooperative of women in Colombia working together to sustainably harvest, dry and hand-color indigenous materials to create unique jewelry. Their inspiration comes from their colorful cultural traditions and teachings of finding beauty in Mother Nature's abundant gifts. Their desire is to teach the children to incorporate these ideals with building a strong economic and community-based future for themselves. These cuffs are hand made so the patterns will vary.