Christmas Mittens Advent Calendar - PeruGlobal Handmade Hope - Fair Trade Gifts, Jewelry, Clothing, Home decor, Holiday Items, Bath & Body
The holidays are an exciting time! åÊNow you can mark each day of joy with our Advent and Christmas count down calendars. åÊColorful, soft alpaca mittens have numbered days to help you keep track. åÊThe mittens are removable so you can add a mitten each day or perhaps you prefer to keep them all on the garland and add a small gift or note to a mitten each day, the choice is yours. åÊ
- Mitten dates run from November 27 to December 25th so you can start the calendar on the correct day of Advent each year.
- Approximately 12 feet in length. åÊMittens are 3 inches long by 2 inches wide. åÊThe heart is 3.5 inches by 3.5 inches and 2 inches in depth.
- Mittens open at the top so you can place small gifts or notes inside
- Mittens are removable
- Made with soft alpaca wool
- Colors are red, white and green
- Dates are embroidered on red felt circles at the tops of the mittens and heart
- Hang it from your mantel or use it as a garland on your tree.
Made by a group of women who live high in the Andes mountains in Peru. While working from home the women are able to care for their kids and provide food and clothingåÊfor themselves and their families.åÊ