Cana Flecha Color Earrings - ColombiaGlobal Handmade Hope - Glory Projects
Hand-woven cana flecha earrings from Colombia. Cana Flecha, a tall grass native to South America, is made into strips and is sun-dried, dyed, and woven by Colombian artisans that utilize ancestral pre-Colombian weaving techniques.
- Naturally dyed and woven tall grass leaves
- Color pallet varies due natural material.
- One earring set per a package
- Assorted colors
- Sustainable, eco-friendly jewelry
- Pictures show the vast variety of colors.
- Dimensions: 1" long x .5" wide
- This is a fair trade product from ColombiaåÊ
These earrings are made by a cooperative of women in Colombia working together to sustainably harvest, dry and hand-color indigenous materials to create unique jewelry. åÊTheir inspiration comes from their colorful cultural traditions and teachings of finding beauty in Mother Nature's abundant gifts. åÊTheir desire is to teach the children to incorporate these ideals with building a strong economic and community-based future for themselves.