Melon Black And Red Short Seed Set - ColombiaGlobal Handmade Hope - Glory Projects
This fair trade necklace and earring set is the perfect combo to spice up a plain t-shirt and jeans while being eco-friendly. Black and red melon seeds are crocheted onto an adjustable length necklace and matching earring set.
- Necklace and earring set.
- Necklace features multicolored dried watermelon seeds hand-woven onto black cord.
- Slip-knot closure allows for length to be adjusted slightly.
- Earrings match necklace with large cluster of seeds.
- Fully extended necklace dimension: approx. 12.11" long
- Earring Dimension: approximately 1.12" long
- This is a fair trade product from Colombia
Handmade by a cooperative of women in Colombia working together to sustainably harvest, dry and hand-color indigenous seeds to create unique jewelry. Their inspiration comes from their colorful cultural traditions and teachings of finding beauty in Mother Nature's abundant gifts. Their desire is to teach the children to incorporate these ideals with building a strong economic and community-based future for themselves.