Baobab Banana Fiber Tree Jewelry Display - KenyaGlobal Handmade Hope - Glory Projects
The Baobab tree is a towering statement of strength, beauty, and wonder as it grows in the middle of parched brown earth. åÊThis jewelry tree is designed to resemble the Baobab tree. åÊMade of sustainable banana tree fiber it's branches are bendable yet sturdy enough to hold your necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, key rings, etc. Why put your jewelry into a drawer when you can turn your jewelry into a beautiful art display with this tree.
- •ÈÀJewelry display tree stands approximately 25 inches in height
- Tree base has approximately a 7 inch diameter
- Tree top has approximately an 18 inch diameter
- Made of sustainable banana tree fiber
- Naturally variegated shades of brown
- A fair trade display from Kenya
- Great for home or store jewelry display
For hundreds of years the Kenyan people have used banana fiber to make all sorts of items such as rings to help them carry items on their heads and baskets. These artists drew their inspiration from the beautiful, strong and resiliant Baobab tree. åÊIn order to care for their families the artists organized themselves into a cooperative where the artisans work together to make and market their goods.