Aluminum Dangle Earrings - KenyaGlobal Handmade Hope - Glory Projects
These earrings are handmade with mud-dye bone and a strand of aluminum. They are a great accent piece for office or evening attire.
- No animals were harmed in the making of this product
- Each pair of earrings is unique and slight variations may occur
- Materials: Mud-dye bone, black beads, and aluminum
- Dimensions: Lightweight, 3 in. long dangle
- This is a fair trade product from Kenya
This item is created by men and women artisans employed by an income generation project in the Kibera slums of Kenya. Kibera is one of the largest slums in Africa where approximately 1,000,000 people live with limited access to water and electric. This project teaches work skills to combat alcoholism, violence, and crime.