Alpaca Woodpecker Ornament - PeruGlobal Handmade Hope - Glory Projects
Tap, Tap, Tap goes the little woodpecker on the tree. Let this little fair trade bird ornament tap his way into your heart and home this holiday season.
- This soft and fluffy hand knit alpaca ornament has wings that move.
- Perfect for the person who loves wild birds.
- Materials: 35 % Alpaca, 15% Wool, 50% Acrylic, 100% Acrylic Filling
- Dimensions: 6 inches tall x 2 inches wide x 2 inches deep, two inch hand knitted ornament string.
- This is a fair trade product from Peru.
These ornaments are made by a group of women who live high in the Andes mountains in Peru. While working from home the women are able to care for their kids and provide food and clothing for themselves and their families.