Alpaca Cardinal Ornament - PeruGlobal Handmade Hope - Glory Projects
Cardinals are synonymous with winter and Christmas cheer. Perhaps it's because the rich red color of the cardinal really stands out in snow. Let this little bird ornament decorate the branches of your tree.
- This soft and fluffy hand knit alpaca ornament has wings that move.
- Perfect for the person who loves wild birds.
- Materials: 35 % Alpaca, 15% Wool, 50% Acrylic, 100% Acrylic Filling
- Dimensions: 7 inches tall x 2 inches wide x 2 inches deep, two inch hand knitted ornament string.
- This is a fair trade product from Peru.
These ornaments are made by a group of women who live high in the Andes mountains in Peru. While working from home the women are able to care for their kids and provide food and clothing for themselves and their families.