Orange Crush Necklace - RwandaGlobal Handmade Hope - Glory Projects
Vibrant kitenge wax print fabric beads are inter-woven with orange paper beads, woven orange ribbon beads and orange glass seed beads in these one of a kind necklaces.
- Each necklace is unique since the fabric beads are made from up-cycled fabric remnants.
- Fabric colors and patterns will vary .
- Beads are approximately one inch diameter.
- Necklaces length is 17 inches, lengths will vary slightly.
- This is a fair trade product from Rwanda
Made in Rwanda by a group of women who have come together to focus on the future, rebuilding their lives and the economic situation of their families. The remnants of fabric and recycled paper serve as symbols of the rebuilding process, proving that a new and beautiful life can be created from the past.