Bangle It Up - Brown and White Cana Flecha Bracelet and Earring Set - ColombiaGlobal Handmade Hope - Fair Trade Gifts, Jewelry, Clothing, Home decor, Holiday Items, Bath & Body
These unique and hand-woven ca̱a flecha cuff bracelets and earring set are hand crafted in Colombia. Ca̱a Flecha is a tall grass native to South America.This grass is cut into strips, sun-dried, dyed, and woven by Colombian artisans that utilize ancestral pre-Colombian weaving techniques.
- Set includes 3 small cuff bracelets approximately 1/4" wide and 1 pair of earrings with an approximate drop of 1 1/2 " x åÊapproximately 1/2 " wideåÊ
- Cuffs are open back to fit all wrist sizes
- Great gift set for girls
- Naturally dyed and woven tall grass leaves
- Color varies from dark brown and white to black and white due to natural materials used
- Pictures below show the vast variety of patterns
- Patterns will vary and will be hand selected for you
- Sustainable, eco-friendly jewelry
- This is a fair trade product from Colombia
This jewelry set is made by a cooperative of women in Colombia working together to sustainably harvest, dry and hand-color indigenous materials to create unique jewelry. Their inspiration comes from their colorful cultural traditions and teachings of finding beauty in Mother Nature's abundant gifts.åÊ Their desire is to teach the children to incorporate these ideals with building a strong economic and community-based future for themselves. This jewlery is hand made so the patterns will vary.